Designed for athletic hunters and outdoor enthusiasts of all types to move fast and with confidence on tough terrain. Apex is built with an innovative construction for high-endurance treks that require a more athletic and agile boot while still providing comfort and waterproof protection.
100% waterproof construction coupled with breathable mesh linings to provide elite protection and moisture management. Surprisingly light-weight performance for great all-day comfort and fit. Equally at home on loose rocky terrain, cold/wet ground and of course, the MUCK.
- 100% Waterproof
- 4mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Lace-up construction for a tailored fit
- Breathable mesh lining facilitates air circulation to improve comfort and reduce heat and moisture
- Dual density comfort footbed with memory foam for long lasting cushioning
- EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and shock absorption
- Lugged rubber outsole for durable traction
- bioDEWIX™ antimicrobial footbed insert topcover with NZYM™ for odor control and moisture management
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- Estimated height: 11cm / 4.5in
- Estimated max calf circumference: 23cm / 9in
- Measurements were taken from a size 7. There may be slight variations based on size.
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 65°F / 18°C
Materials and Construction
Dual-Density Footbed with Memory Foam
Dual-density Footbed with memory foam
- 100% Waterproof
- bioDEWIXâ„¢ Antimicrobial Footbed Insert Topcover with NZYMâ„¢ for Odor Control and Moisture Management
- Breathable Mesh Lining
- Dual Density Insole for All Day Comfort
- Lugged Rubber Outsole for Durable Traction
- 5mm Neoprene Bootie for Comfort and Performance