The Rigger boot is engineered specifically to provide workers in the oil and gas industries with superior safety and protection.
The Rigger is stitched to last with a * Pro Dri Waterproof system with membrane, lace to toe design for better fit, lightweight phylon midsole and oil resistant outsole, a high-profile toe cap and the best method of construction on the market for work boots – goodyear welt construction ensuring The Rigger workboot lasts just as long as you do.
*Premium Leather Upper & Tongue
* PRO-DRI® Waterproof system, with membrane
* Padded Collar and Leather Tongue
* Lace-to toe design for better fit
* Outsole: lightweight phylon rubber midsole with oil resistant rubber outsole
* Goodyear welt construction
* WELTREK II® Goodyear welt construction
* High profile steel toe cap
* Cambrella lining, engineered to add comfort, durabililty & moisture management
* Helcor® high abrasion toe guard for added wear protection (DSTN only)
* Slip Resistant: SATRA TM144:1994
* 3E width
* Boot weight (1150g)
You cart is currently empty